ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company
Contact Us :
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- The Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery is a bachelor's degree in Medicine . The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a hospital and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. The degree also develops the student's practical and communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from industry.
Bachelors of Obstetrics
- Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynaecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynaecology (OB/GYN) which is a surgical field.
Bachelors of Nursing Sciences
- Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.
Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- Physical therapy, also known as physiotherapy, is one of the allied health professions that, by using mechanical force and movements, manual therapy, exercise therapy, and electrotherapy, remediates impairments and promotes mobility and function
Bachelors of Radiology
- Radiology is the science that uses medical imaging to diagnose and sometimes also treat diseases within the body.
Bachelors of Biomedical
- Biomedical engineering is the application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes.